- the power or act of seeing into a situation
- the act or result of apprehending the inner nature of things or of seeing intuitively
One of the keys to navigating periods of significant uncertainty is insight. A core approach of the New Normal Project is to engage with a diverse array of thought leaders, professionals, and changemakers to develop a unique understanding of trends, challenges, and opportunities.
We convene roundtables, present panels, and offer interviews and thought pieces as part of our Insight Series – examining the question of how leaders and organizations are pivoting to deal with the new normal today…and the day after tomorrow. The aim is to offer novel insights on how leaders and organizations can engage with and best position themselves to grapple with change and succeed in times of disruption.
Our discussions explore questions such as:
- How do leaders see the trends and forces acting upon Jewish communal life and institutions?
- How are different sectors/organizations being impacted?
- What are the emerging challenges and opportunities?
- How has the current crisis exacerbated or mitigated other recent trends?
- How are organizations pivoting to respond? What are useful innovations?
- What’s working and not working? What are the emerging lessons?
- What can Jewish organizations learn from other sectors and the business world?
Interested in convening or partnering on a roundtable? Contact us!
What we have learned from previous roundtables:
Beginning on October 19, 2020, the New Normal Project convened 3 roundtable discussions and several interviews with more than 30 rabbis across the country about the future of synagogue and congregatio…
On October 29, 2020, the New Normal Project convened a roundtable of foundation, community foundation, and Jewish Federation funders to explore how the pandemic has impacted the work of funders – and …